Key West Adventures is located on a beautiful four-mile, by one-mile long island that offers guests a living and breathing museum of American History crisscrossed with modern-day creativity. There are narrow streets, named for pioneers and presidents, lined with Victorian mansions dating back to the 1830s when Key West was America’s wealthiest city. Guests can ride along the Atlantic Ocean on South Roosevelt Boulevard then zigzag their way towards the southernmost point in the continental U.S. in a Polaris Slingshot. Guests can explore Old Town like a celebrity by cruising northbound on historic Duval Street as they slowly roll a mile and a half through thumbs up and picture takers as they solo parade towards Front Street and Mallory Square. Here, guests can drive in all directions through Old Town and explore the iconic area. See the famous Key West lighthouse across the street from Ernest Hemingway’s house. A little further into Key West guests will find President Truman’s Little White house. The Oldest House can also be spotted along this route. Guests will turn heads and catch eyes as they pass by Sloppy Joe’s Margaritaville, Captain Tony’s and Irish Kevin’s. Don’t just see Key West, be Key West.
KEY WEST ADVENTURES A Certified Outfitter meets program standards by upholding all of the practices and processes Polaris Adventures requires to ensure a premium customer experience.
3424 N Roosevelt Boulevard
Key West, FL
33040 United States
A Certified Outfitter meets program standards by upholding all of the practices and processes Polaris Adventures requires to ensure a premium customer experience.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Premier
Category : On-Road
Product Lines : Slingshot
Duration : half-day, full-day, multi-day
Level : All Levels
If renting a Slingshot overnight, please install provided cab cover each night to protect the sensitive electronics from the nightly pleasures of the fresh salt air.
All drivers of the Slingshot are required to be 21+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. A motorcycle endorsement may be required by specific states in which the vehicle is being operated. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Terrain Type : Road
WHAT TO BRING
Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hair tie to keep long hair in place. Guests should also come with their favorite tunes seeing as the Slingshots are equipped with a Bluetooth sound system. Zest for life is also preferred but not required.
- Fly directly to Key West. Delta, American, United all have routes to the island. We have rental cars available in Key West. Jeep Wranglers, Mini Coopers convertibles, economical Jeep Renegade 4 doors. Fly into FTL - Grab a convertible Jeep Wrangler Rental from us at our affiliate Gold Coast Car Rental. Fly into MIA - Grab a Hertz or Enterprise one way rental. (sorry we're not in MIA yet) Private Plane/Jet - Arrange a Slingshot or Jeep rental through Signature Flight Support EYW. Call us at 305-293-3555 or book online.
- From Southwest Florida, take the Key West Express fro FT Myers or Naples. We will meet you at the dock. By Private boat/yacht - call us to arrange pickup at your Key West area marina. By RV to one of the many RV parks - leave your Toad at home - free delivery and pickup at Key West Area RV parks (up to Blue Water) Delivery fees apply to RV parks up the Keys, but we can still get it done.
WHERE TO STAY
- Old Town –Margaritaville, Ocean Key, Pier House, Curry Mansion or the Gardens Hotel. https://www.currymansion.com New Town –Parrot Key, Havana Cabana, equipped with a great pool, Laureate or 24 North. South Shore - Sheraton Inn and Suites or the Doubletree. Stock Island - Perry Hotel, Oceans Edge and the new Key West Harbor Yacht Club. The Key West Harbor Yacht Club only has a few rooms but it is very cool!
- Eaton Seafood Market has the freshest fish and Stone Crabs when in season. Their Lobster roll is famous, and rightfully so. They possibly have the best fish dip on the island, and this is where locals get their tuna, grouper and snapper. - View Now
- Salute! On the Beach on the Atlantic Side at Higgs Beach located on Atlantic Boulevard on Reynolds Street. There is beachside dining and ample parking located here. Try the pie in the Key of Lime here. - View Now
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Mallory Square is the Historic Seaport district that welcomes a sunset celebration. There is parking available. There are live performances, jugglers, musicians, acrobats and people to watch. Enjoy the sunset from sea level and keep an eye out for the Green Flash. - View Now
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● St. Paul, VA
MOUNTAIN VIEW TRAILS
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $300
Self-Guided ● White Sulphur Springs, WV
THE GREENBRIER LOOP
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $299
Premier ● Tazewell, VA
BACK OF THE DRAGON
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $149
Self-Guided ● Asheville, NC
BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $249