Explore Maine through the most extensive trail system in the U.S. - over 6,500 miles of connected ATV trails. On a self-guided adventure, travel through forested tunnels, alongside river beds, lakes, streams, mountain tops and much more. While doing so, you will experience a variety of different terrain, including untouched wilderness, gravel roads, rocky sections, and mud holes. Choose your preferred duration from 2 to 10 hours daily, or extend your stay to explore more of our trail system!
201 POWERSPORTS - BINGHAM A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
Premier Certified Outfitter
29 Main Street
04920 United States
A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Self-Guided
Category : Off-Road
Product Lines : RZR, Sportsman
Duration : Half-Day, Full-Day
Level : All Levels
All drivers of off-road vehicles are required to be 18+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. All passengers must be able to grasp handhold with their hands, plant feet firmly on the ground and have their back fully against the backrest. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Long pants, a long sleeve shirt and closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall
Terrain Type : Forest
WHAT TO BRING
Long pants, long sleeve shirt, and closed-toe shoes are required. We also recommend bringing drinks, snacks, a camera and a sense of adventure!
- Flying to Maine can be easy and affordable with Bangor International Airport. - View Now
- Because Bangor International Airport is approximately 75 miles from 201 Powersports, it is best to rent a mid-sized car directly from the airport to ensure you feel comfortable during your drive. - View Now
WHERE TO STAY
- In order to stay close to the adventure, check-in at Gateway Recreation and Lodging, which is less than a mile from 201 Powersports! This hotel offers the same rustic, mountain charm that makes Bingham so special. - View Now
- Patrick’s Restaurant and Pub Breakfast Buffet - View Now
- Valley View Pizza and Subs - View Now
- Patrick’s Restaurant and Pub - View Now
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Looking for more to do? Some other activities in the area to enjoy during your fall getaway are seeing the leaves change at the Viles Arboretum or visit the Maine State Museum
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● Blakeslee, PA
ECKLEY MINERS' VILLAGE RIDE
- Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $199
Premier ● Gorham, NH
JERICHO MOUNTAIN STATE PARK
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $99
Self-Guided ● Pittsburg, NH
BEAVER BROOK FALLS
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $200
Self-Guided ● Fryeburg, ME
BACKWOODS FRYEBURG SNOW ADVENTURE
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $85