Known for its beautiful Catskill Mountains, Monticello Motor Club is nestled in lush forest terrain just 90 miles outside New York City. Appealing to both novice and pro drivers, Monticello Motor Club’s off-road adventure offers the perfect opportunity to escape the city bustle and explore the great outdoors. Take the three-hour guided tour through miles of private trail systems with scenic views, river crossings, technical obstacles and a chance to explore the Catskills year-round. On your drive, you can even get a sneak peek at the exclusive, member-only Monticello Motor Club racetrack, a premier automotive playground with 4.1 miles of race-grade asphalt. Get ready for the ultimate thrill.
MONTICELLO MOTOR CLUB A Verified Outfitter is a business new to the Polaris Adventures network, and have the intent of reaching a Certified status through implementing best practices for safe and memorable adventures.
67 Cantrell Road
12701 United States
A Verified Outfitter is a business new to the Polaris Adventures network, and have the intent of reaching a Certified status through implementing best practices for safe and memorable adventures.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Guided
Category : Off-Road
Product Lines : RZR
Duration : Half-Day
Level : All Levels
All drivers of off-road vehicles are required to be 18+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. All passengers must be able to grasp handhold with their hands, plant feet firmly on the ground and have their back fully against the backrest. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Long pants, a long sleeve shirt and closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Terrain Type : Forest
WHAT TO BRING
Drinks and snacks can be purchased on-site if desired. Outside food and beverages are permitted. Monticello Motor Club recommends bringing a change of clothing, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and sturdy boots or sneakers.
- The best airport to fly into is the New York Stewart International Airport. - View Now
- Guests are encouraged to rent a car from the New York Stewart International Airport to get to Monticello Motor Club. - View Now
WHERE TO STAY
- For adults, the Resorts World Catskills Hotel and Casino is the place to stay. The Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark is perfect for families and children. - View Now
- De Filippi’s Bakery - View Now
- Crust Italian Eatery - View Now
- Bernie’s Holiday Restaurant - View Now
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Monticello Motor Club’s Public Driving Experience Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Brewery Tours: Catskill Brewery Roscoe Beer Company Prohibition Distillery Polaris Adventures does not condone drinking and driving. Please save the breweries/distilleries for after your adventures.
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● Fryeburg, ME
BACKWOODS FRYEBURG SNOW ADVENTURE
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $85
Self-Guided ● Blakeslee, PA
HICKORY RUN-FRANCIS WALTER DAM
- Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $199
Self-Guided ● Pittsburg, NH
BEAVER BROOK FALLS
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $200
Self-Guided ● Bingham, ME
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- RZR, Sportsman
- Starting at $150