With terrain ranging from technical maneuvering to speedy straightaways, this multi-day, 400 mile off-road tour through the Arizona desert will take you from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon National Park. Straightaways as far as the eye can see, beautiful desert rock gardens, and ancient Joshua tree groves are only a few of the unforgettable points of interest on this multi-day tour. Included in this experience is a personal chef, food, beverages, camp gear, and professional photography and videography to capture your epic experience. See the Grand Canyon like you’ve never seen before.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument.Print Itinerary
Drivers must be 25 years of age or older. Specific Outfitter or state regulations may supersede guidelines, please confirm with the local Outfitter.
WHAT TO BRING
Due to the duration and uniqueness of this trip, all guests will be required to bring the following:
- Backpacking size sleeping bag rated at 0°F – 30°F.
- compression bag for packing clothes
- Ground Pad (foam or inflatable)
- 1 pair of pants (any type of durable pant will do)
- 2-3 moisture wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 pairs of riding socks
- Warmer top or lightweight insulated jacket
- Waterproof shell jacket
- Swim shorts
- Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
- First layer style thermal underwear top and bottom (optional)
- Minimal personal toiletries
- Valid drivers license
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.View our commitment to safety