Rent a Polaris RZR from Northeast and explore the scenic Jericho Mountain State Park in New Hampshire, where you can explore endless miles of trail riding and spectacular views. Travel across 100+ miles of connected trails through the East Coast mountains, hidden lakes, streams, and dense forests. Be sure to make a pit stop and hike to Cascade Falls, a two-tiered, 22-foot tall waterfall that is fed by a dam upstream and drops into a beautiful pothole that is surrounded by birch trees. Hop back on your Polaris RZR and climb out of the woods to a view flooded with trees in every direction. Offering guided and unguided tours, all adventure enthusiasts are free to explore all that Jericho Mountain State Park has to offer from hidden waterfalls to endless miles of trails.
NORTHEAST-GORHAM A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
Premier Certified Outfitter
325 Main Street
03581 United States
A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Premier
Category : Off-Road
Product Lines : RZR
Duration : two-hour, half-day, full-day
Level : All Levels
All drivers of off-road vehicles are required to be 18+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. All passengers must be able to grasp handhold with their hands, plant feet firmly on the ground and have their back fully against the backrest. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Long pants, a long sleeve shirt and closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall
Terrain Type : Mountain
WHAT TO BRING
Northeast recommends bringing rain gear and dressing in layers. Guests are free to eat in or dine out. There are places to purchase food close to the storefront.
- With convenience and affordability in mind, we recommend flying into Manchester Boston Regional Airport which has great variability in airlines and flights. - View Now
- Ready to embark on a short road trip from the airport to Northeast Snowmobile & ATV Rentals? Rent a mid-size car you and your group will feel comfortable in direct from the airport. The drive will be worth it as it passes through White Mountain National Forest! - View Now
WHERE TO STAY
- A home away from home experience is the best when traveling out of state, which is exactly what The Royal Inn of - View Now
- Welsh’s Restaurant - View Now
- Mountain Fire Pizza - View Now
- J’s Corner Restaurant and Lounge - View Now
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Looking for more to do? Here are some other activities to try during your fall getaway: Take a scenic drive through Mount Washington Auto Road Go on a moose tour Play a round of mini golf
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● Blakeslee, PA
HICKORY RUN-FRANCIS WALTER DAM
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $199
Self-Guided ● Mount Chase, ME
GHOST TRAINS ADVENTURE
- Certified Outfitter
- Switchback, INDY
- Starting at $150
Guided ● Bedford, PA
OMNI BEDFORD SPRINGS TOUR
- Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $275
Premier ● Pittsburg, NH
APRIL'S MAPLE SUGAR SHACK
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $200