Do it halfway in a half-day, most of the way in a full day or all the way over two days. One hundred and thirteen miles of ocean breezes, sparkling sea waters, fresh seafood, stunning sunrises, and sunsets will greet guests during their visit to the Florida Keys with the help of Key West Adventures. With maps, lists and years of experience in the Florida Keys, Key West Adventures will launch guests in the right direction with their favorite tunes playing through the Polaris Slingshot’s superb Bluetooth sound system. Guests can sling their way past the Key West Naval Air Station at mile marker nine. It’s not unusual to see and hear two or more Navy Fighter Jets departing the base or returning in formation. Connect with nature at the Turtle Hospital, the Dolphin Research Center where you can swim with dolphins, Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive Center, the Theater of the Sea and more. Key Deer are frequently spotted on Big Pine Key, so keep a sharp lookout. Foodies have a long list of television celebrated dining choices. For Netflix Bloodline fans, there’s an interactive map of filming locales on Key West Adventure’s website. Beach lovers will want to check out Bahia Honda Beach State Park at mile marker 36 and Sombrero Beach on the Atlantic side of Marathon. The half day-trippers will make it across the Seven Mile Bridge to the Sunset Grill and Raw Bar, and perhaps take a swim in their pool. The full day-trippers will make it to Robbie’s to feed the tarpon fish. The most adventurous guests will make it all the way to Alabama Jack’s on Card Sound Road, then settle into Key Largo for the night. Make sure to catch the sunset over Florida Bay at the Key Largo Marriott or Kona Kai Resort a boutique botanical gardens and artist gallery resort. Sling. Enjoy. Repeat.
KEY WEST ADVENTURES A Certified Outfitter meets program standards by upholding all of the practices and processes Polaris Adventures requires to ensure a premium customer experience.
3424 N Roosevelt Boulevard
Key West, FL
33040 United States
A Certified Outfitter meets program standards by upholding all of the practices and processes Polaris Adventures requires to ensure a premium customer experience.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Self-Guided
Category : On-Road
Product Lines : Slingshot
Duration : Half-Day, Full-Day, Multi-Day
Level : All Levels
If renting a Slingshot overnight, please install provided cab cover each night to protect the sensitive electronics from the nightly pleasures of the fresh salt air.
All drivers of the Slingshot are required to be 21+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. A motorcycle endorsement may be required by specific states in which the vehicle is being operated. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Terrain Type : Road
WHAT TO BRING
Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hair tie to keep long hair in place. Guests should also come with their favorite tunes as the Slingshots are equipped with a Bluetooth sound system. Zest for life is also preferred but not required.
- Fly directly to Key West. Delta, American, United all have routes to the island. Fly into FTL - Grab a convertible Jeep Wrangler Rental from us at our affiliate Gold Coast Car Rental. Fly into MIA - Grab a Hertz or Enterprise one way rental. (sorry we're not in MIA yet) Private Plane/Jet - Arrange a Slingshot or Jeep rental through Signature Flight Support EYW. Call us at 305-293-3555 or book online. - View Now
- We have rental cars available in Key West. Jeep Wranglers, Mini Coopers convertibles, economical Jeep Renegade 4 doors. From Southwest Florida, take the Key West Express from FT Myers or Naples. We will meet you at the dock. 305-293-3555 or book online. By RV to one of the many RV parks - leave your Toad at home - free delivery and pickup at Key West Area RV parks (up to Blue Water) Deliver fees apply to RV parks up the Keys, but we can still get it done. - View Now
- Fish House Key Largo (102401 Overseas Hwy) – Oceanside – Homemade mango vinaigrette – great on salads and grilled fresh fish - View Now
- Kiki’s Sand Bar Little Torch Key, Gulf side. Sink your toes in the sand and indulge in real burgers, served on a brioche bun, cooked to your liking. - View Now
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Skydive Key West at the Sugarloaf Airport at mile marker 7. - View Now
- The Jumping Bridge located at mile marker 18. Check it on YouTube and enter at your own risk.
- Sundiver Snorkel Tours Key Largo are great family owned snorkel trips into the Pennekamp coral reef state park. - View Now
- Robbie’s Marina at mile marker 78 is where you can feed the tarpon fish. - View Now
- No Name Pub and No Name Key where the Key Deer can be spotted at Big Pine Key. - View Now
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● Pigeon Forge, TN
LITTLE RIVER ROAD
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $190
Guided ● Cosby, TN
SMOKY MOUNTAIN OFF-ROAD
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $250
Premier ● Key West, FL
AROUND THE ISLAND TOUR
- Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $125
Self-Guided ● Bluefield, VA
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- RZR, RZR PRO XP
- Starting at $275