This adventure will take you on the open highway in your Polaris Slingshot GT up to Yarnell, where the Desert Breeze meets the Mountain Air. Continuing through the Desert Plains of Peeples Valley and Skull Valley up to Pine Trees and Whisky Row in Prescott, then back down to the JailTree and Dinner in Wickenburg.
HAPPY TRAILS POWERSPORTS RENTALS OF ARIZONA A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
Premier Certified Outfitter
893 W Wickenburg Way Suite D
85390 United States
A Premier Certified Outfitter is one of our top outfitters and only a small number are hand-selected each year. They go out of their way to go beyond our processes and practices to provide the best possible experience for their guests.
ADVENTURE DETAILSExperience Type : Self-Guided
Category : On-Road
Product Lines : Slingshot
Duration : full-day
Level : All Levels
All drivers of the Slingshot are required to be 21+ years of age with a valid driver’s license. A motorcycle endorsement may be required by specific states in which the vehicle is being operated. Helmets and eye protection are always required to be worn when the vehicle is being operated. Closed-toe shoes are highly recommended for a safe, comfortable ride.
Seasonality : Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Terrain Type : Road
WHAT TO BRING
It's sunny in Them Thar Hills! Bring along sunscreen, at least 3 bottles of water per person, trail grub (snacks and meals, if desired), and a whole lot of appetite for an adventure! And remember: It can get COLD in the desert! Bring layers so you can peel them off as the day gets warmer. Happy Trails!
- Fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Wickenburg is 50 miles N/W of Phoenix, Arizona
WHERE TO STAY
- Best Western Rancho Grande (928) 684-5445 Quality Inn (928) 684-5461 Super 8 by Wyndham (928) 415-1629 Los Viajeros Inn (928) 684-7099
- El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant (928) 684-5121 Screamers Drive In Hamburger Restaurant (928) 684-9056 Chaparral Homemade Ice Cream (928) 684-3252 Onery Hog BBQ (308) 765-9654 Cowboy Cookin’ American Restaurant (928) 684-3882 Qorri's Restaurant Italian Restaurant (928) 684-2002 Charley's Steak House (928) 684-2413
OTHER NEARBY ACTIVITIES
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum (928) 684-2272 Vulture Mine Tours (Henry Wickenburg’s Gold Mine) (877) 425-9229 Ranchero Rio Team Roping Capital of the World (928) 684-3150 Flying E Dude Ranch (929) 684-2690 Wickenburg Country Club (Golf) (928) 684-2011 Hassayampa River Preserve (928) 684-2772 Vulture Peak and Sophie’s Flats (Hiking Trails), Del E. Webb Center for the Performing Arts (928)684 6624 Wickenburg Legends and Ghost Stories (360) 609-2280
SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
Polaris Adventures focuses on the safety of every rider, from vehicle overviews & training before every ride to a modern check out process, our outfitters are there to make sure you have a safe, memorable, adventure.
HAVE A QUESTION
Get in touch with any of our Outfitters directly to learn more about their adventures, requirements or how to build your perfect getaway. You can find their contact info above.
"This was great fun! We will definitely do this again when back in Phoenix. There is access to a huge expanse of land in the mountains in a good quality vehicle from a reputable young man. Amazing time I had, and I will be back! Great customer service from start to finish. Thank you again!!"
OTHER ADVENTURES IN THIS REGION
Self-Guided ● Tucson, AZ
- Verified Outfitter
- Starting at $295
Premier ● Sedona, AZ
RED ROCK SEDONA
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $199
Premier ● Johnson Valley, CA
SUNSET & STARGAZING TOUR
- Premier Certified Outfitter
- RZR, RZR PRO XP
- Starting at $799
Self-Guided ● Prescott Valley, AZ
HIGH DESERT ADVENTURES
- Certified Outfitter
- Starting at $250